Calcium gluconate, Acid boric, Magnesium carbonate, Vitamin B12, Excipients qs.
Treatment & prevention of calcium and magnesium deficiencies in dogs and cats such as:
– Eclampsia (puerperal tetany, milk fever, hypocalcemia).
– Tetany and seizures secondary to hypoparathyroidism.
– Rickets, soft bone, autonomic nervous system disorders.
– Support in bone development and use in hemorrhage (pulmonary hemorrhage, postpartum bleeding, surgery).
– Maintaining the blood Ca and Mg levels.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intravenous slowly injection for dogs and cats:
– For hypocalcemia:
3.5 – 5 ml of product per 10 kg of body weight (i.e. 94 – 140 mg of calcium gluconate /kg b.w.) (intraperitoneal route may also be used).
– For emergency treatment of tetany and seizures secondary to hypoparathyroidism:
1.8 – 3.6 ml of product per 1 kg of body weight (i.e. 50 – 100 mg of calcium gluconate /kg b.w.) over 15 –30 minutes. May repeat at 6 –8 hour intervals.
– Monitor respirations and cardiac rate and rhythm during administration.
– Maximum intravenous solution is 20 ml (in case of tetany and seizures secondary to hypoparathyroidism).
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in case of hypercalcaemia and hypermagnesaemia.
– Do not use after high doses of vitamin D3 preparations.
– Do not use in pets with chronic renal insufficiency.
– Do not use concurrently or immediately following application of inorganic phosphorous solutions.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”