Butafosfan, Vitamin B12, Excipients qs.
– Treatment of acute or chronic metabolism disorders that result from poor nutrition or disease.
– Support treatment of stress, overexertion, exhaustion and reduced resistance.
– Support treatment of chronic infection in animals.
– Treatment of stunted animals and anorexia.
– Postpartum resuscitation in pets.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
For intravenous, intramuscular or subcutaneous administration:
– Dogs and cats: 1 – 5 ml of product.
– Repeat daily if required.
In cases of chronic disease: half the dose at interval of 1 – 10 days.
In healthy animals: half the dose.
Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Store in dry cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 300C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”