Treatment of blood parasite disease in chickens, especially, chicken malaria caused by Plasmodium gallinaceum, disease caused by Leucocytozoone, blackhead caused by Histomonas meleagridis.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
– Do not use for primary anemia animals.
– Do not use for animals depressor of hepatorenal insufficiency or hepatopoietic disorder.
Meat: 10 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed.
– Prevention: 1 g/ 2 liters of drinking water, use 2 times/ per a week.
– Treatment: 1g/ 1 liter of drinking water, use continuously in 3-5 days or 7 days until recovering.
Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.