Praziquantel, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of parasite diseases in fish, including ectoparasites (dactylogyrus, fish louse), and endoparasites (Fasciola hepatica, tapeworm).
– Treatment of the ectoparasites such as Lernaea, Argulus, Trichodina, Saprolegnia and Dactylogyrus in skin, scale, gill, nasal cavity, eyes, mouth of many kinds of freshwater fish and saltwater fish.
– Treatment of all kinds of the endoparasites in fish including Philometra, Acanthocephala and Bothriocephalus.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Fingerlings: Use 1 kg/5 tons of fish.
– Commercial fish: Use 1 kg/15 tons of feed.
– Feed continuously in 2 – 3 days.
– Stop using 30 days before harvest.
– Read direction carefully before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”