Gentamycin sulphate, Tylosin tartrate, Excipients qsp.
Treatment of respiratory diseases: CRD, pneumonia, pleuropneumonia, pasteurellosis. Digestive diseases such as enteritis, gastritis, white-feces diarrhea, paratyphoid, genital disease, mastitis, and metritis.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Intramuscular injection: once a day.
– Buffalo, cows: 1 ml/20 – 25 kg of body weight.
– Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 ml/15 – 20 kg of body weight.
– Dogs, cats, poultry: 1 ml/10 – 15 kg of body weight.
Use in 3 – 5 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”