Amoxycillin trihydrate, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of hemorrhage caused by Aeromonas hydrophilla in catfish.
– Treatment of infectious diseases for fish such as red spots, ulcer, fish fin rot, white tail, septicemia, intestinal
– Prevention and treatment of hepatic diseases such as white spots on liver and kidney, liver necrosis, white body in snakehead fish, anabas, Red Tilapia, snakeskin gourami; especially hemorrhage, blind, sloping neck in frog.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
+ Fingerlings: Use 1 liter/15 – 20 tons of feed.
+ Commercial fish: Use 1 liter/30 – 35 tons of feed.
+ Feed continuously in 5 – 7 days.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Stop using 30 days before harvest.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.