Amoxycillin trihydrate, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of hemorrhage caused by Aeromonas hydrophilla in catfish.
– Treatment of infectious diseases for fish such as red spots, ulcer, fish fin rot, white tail, septicemia, intestinal
– Prevention and treatment of hepatic diseases such as white spots on liver and kidney, liver necrosis, white body in snakehead fish, anabas, Red Tilapia, snakeskin gourami; especially hemorrhage, blind, sloping neck in frog.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
+ Fingerlings: Use 1 liter/15 – 20 tons of feed.
+ Commercial fish: Use 1 liter/30 – 35 tons of feed.
+ Feed continuously in 5 – 7 days.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Stop using 30 days before harvest.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
FOR AQUACULTURE USE ONLY
“Not contain substances prohibited in manufacturing and trading aquatic medicines, as regulated in current regulation of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”