Prevention and treatment of acute and chronic swine respiratory diseases caused by:
– Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
– Pasteurella multocida.
– Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.
– Haemophilus parasuis.
– Bordetella bronchiseptica.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Intra-muscular injection: Single dose 1 ml/40 kg of body weight, the effect lasts for 5 days.
– For swine over 80 kg, divide dose into small shots. Do not inject more than 2 ml per injection site.
* For pigs below 40 kg: Dissolve medicine in injectable solution at rate 1:1, inject 1 ml/20 kg of body weight.
07 days before slaughter.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”