Tulathromycin, Excipients qs.
Cattle (Beef and non-lactating dairy cattle):
– Control & treatment of BRD-bovine respiratory disease due to M.haemolytica, P.multocida, H.somni and M.bovis.
– Treatment of foot rot due to F.necrophorum, P.levii and IBK-infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitis due to M.bovis.
– Treatment of foot rot due to virulent D.nodosus requiring systemic treatment.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Single subcutaneous injection for cattle or single intramuscular injection for sheep: 1 ml / 40 kg of body weight.
– For cattle > 300 kg of body weight, no more than 7.5 ml are injected at one site.
– For sheep & cattle below 40 kg of body weight, dissolve medicine in diluting solution at rate 1:1, and then inject 1 ml / 20 kg of body weight.
Meat and offal:
– Cattle: 22 days.
– Sheep: 16 days
– Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any ingredients of the product.
– Do not use in dairy cattle 20 months of age or older or in calves to be processed for veal.
– Do not use in lactating animals producing milk for human consumption or in pregnant animals, which are intended to produce milk for human consumption, within 2 months of expected parturition.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30°C.
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
“Do not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development”