Sulfadimethoxine, Ormetoprim, Excipients qsp.
– Combination between Sulfadimethoxine and Ormetoprim antibiotics, broad-spectrum, kill bacteria Gram positive and negative causing diseases in shrimp and fish.
– Treatment of the infectious diseases caused by Aeromonas, Edwardsiella like red spots, hemorrhage, red swollen anus, loss of scales, enteritis, viscera hemorrhage, white spots on liver and kidney in fish.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Treatment: Feed continuously in 5 – 7 days.
+ Fingerlings: Use 1 kg/20 – 25 tons of feed.
+ Commercial fish: Use 1 kg/40 – 45 tons of feed.
– Prevention: Half dose
– Stop using 30 days before harvest.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.