Prevention and treatment of acute and chronic swine respiratory diseases caused by:
– Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
– Pasteurella multocida.
– Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.
– Haemophilus parasuis.
– Bordetella bronchiseptica.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-muscular injection: Single dose 1 ml/40 kg of body weight, the effect lasts for 5 days.
For swine over 80 kg, divide dose into small shots. Do not inject more than 2 ml per injection site.
* For pigs below 40 kg: Dissolve medicine in injectable solution at rate 1:1, inject 1 ml/20 kg of body weight.
07 days before slaughter.