Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate.
Prevention and special treatment of CRD caused by Mycoplasma; sinusitis in poultry, combination of respiratory inflammation and pneumonia caused by Mycoplasma, and swine dysentery.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE:
Poultry: Dissolve 0.2 g APA TIAMULIN 50 P in 1 liter of drinking water or:
– Small poultry (≤ 4 weeks): 160 g APA TIAMULIN 50 P/ton of feed.
– Big poultry (> 4 weeks): 200 g APA TIAMULIN 50 P/ton of feed.
Pigs: Mix with feed:
– Small pigs (≤ 70 days): 200 g APA TIAMULIN 50 P/ton of feed.
– Big pigs (> 70 days): 400 g APA TIAMULIN 50 P/ton of feed.
Use in 3-5 days.
Prevention: Half dose.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 07 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
Registration No.: APA- 70
Not contain substances banned in manufacturing veterinary trade, as regulated in current issuance of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.