Sulfadimethoxine, Ormetoprim, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Excipients qsp.
– Combination between Sulfadimethoxine and Ormetoprim, broad-spectrum antibiotics, kill bacteria Gram positive and negative causing diseases in fish and shrimp.
– Treatment of diseases caused by Vibrio (Vibrio vulnificus, V. alginolitycus, V. harveyi) for shrimp such as luminous disease, white feces, broken antennae, puffy tail, necrosis, black gill, brown spots.
– Treatment of the infectious diseases caused by Aeromonas, Edwardsiella such as red spots, hemorrhage, red swollen anus, white spots on liver and kidney for fish.
– Vitamin C, E increase resistance, help fish and shrimp recover fast during the treatment process and after the treatment process, reduce stress, inhibit diseases, help shrimp, fish develop well.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
+ For shrimp: 5 – 7 g/kg of feed, feed continuously in 3 – 5 days.
+ For fish: Feed continuously in 5 – 7 days.
Fingerlings: Use 1 kg/10 – 15 tons of feed.
Commercial fish: Use 1 kg/20 – 30 tons of feed.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Stop using 30 days before harvest.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.