– Treatment of allergies such as: edema, urticaria, rash, erythema.
– Anaphylaxis after vaccination.
– Hypersensitivity to outer stimuli.
– Reduce cough in respiratory inflammation in pigs.
– Lesions caused by external allergy.
– Coma or administrating high dosage of inhibit central nervous system medicine (such as: sedatives, barbiturates, anesthetic, benzodiazepines, narcotic analgesic, etc.)
– Animals hypersensitive to Promethazine.
Meat: 03 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-muscular & subcutaneous or slowly intra-venous injection:
– Cattle and horses: 6-8 ml/ 100 kg of body weight.
– Pigs, goats and sheep: 5 -20 ml / head.
– Dogs and cats: 0.5-2 ml/ head.
Repeat after 8-12 hours if necessary.
Do not inject over 5 ml/ position (in case of intra-muscular injection).
Do not apply intra-venous injection for dogs and cats.
Do not mix with other medicines to inject.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.