Iodine, Excipients qsp.
– Sterilization of water, device, and equipment; to clean nursing pond for shrimp eggs, and baby shrimps.
– Killing bacteria, viruses, and funguses causing ulcers, hemorrhage, red spots, tail rot, white spots in liver and kidney; reduce pathogen and epidemic diseases; increase survival rate.
– Constrain growth of plankton, to create comfortable environment in pond.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– For periodical sterilization and water treatment before farming: use 1 liter / 8,000 – 10,000 m3 of water, in 5 – 7 days / time.
– For fast sterilization and supportive treatment: use 1 liter / 5,000 – 6,000 m3 of water.
– Dosage adjustment depends on pond environment, condition of fish and shrimp.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.