– Poultry: Treatment of necrotic enteritis in broiler chickens.
– Swine: Treatment of swine dysentery (bloody scours) associated with Serpulina (Treponema) hyodysenteriae, and treatment of Mycoplasma pneumonia.
– Hypersensitivity to Lincomycin.
– Serious renal dysfunction.
– Use for other animals (not indicated in direction).
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed:
– Poultry: 1 g/1 liter of drinking water in 3 – 5 days.
– Swine, cattle: 100 g/100 kg of feed in 3 – 5 days.
Meat: 07 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.