– Cattle, goats, sheep,: Treatment of small intestinal nematodes, large intestinal nematodes, and lungworms.
– Pigs: Treatment of Ascaris suum, Oesophagostomum spp., Strongyloides, Stephanurus, and Metastrongylus.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to Levamisol.
– Do not use for sick animals or in case of convalescence or after castration.
Meat: 07 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Intra-muscular & subcutaneous injection:
+ Cattle: use 1 ml/22 kg of body weight. If over 300 kg, do not inject over 30ml/head.
+ Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 ml/12 kg of body weight. Do not use over 10ml/head.
– To avoid re-infection, could repeat injection after the last shot:
+ Pigs: 4 – 5 weeks.
+ Cows: 2 – 4 weeks.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.