Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Excipients qsp.
– Supplement of the nutrition to help digest feed easily and develop fast.
– Stabilize enzyme in intestine, increase nutrition absorption through intestinal wall.
– Stimulate fish and shrimp to eat more, develop fast, reduce the farming time.
– Increase resistance against diseases in intestine, internal hemorrhage.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
– Use 1 – 2 g/kg of feed.
– Stimulate shrimp, fish to develop fast: Use 3 – 5 g/kg of feed.
– Feed 1 – 2 times/day, use during the farming process.
Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.