Gentamycin sulphate, Tylosin tartrate, Excipients qsp.
Treatment of respiratory diseases: CRD, pneumonia, pleuropneumonia, pasteurellosis. Digestive diseases such as enteritis, gastritis, white-feces diarrhea, paratyphoid, genital disease, mastitis, and metritis.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Intramuscular injection: once a day.
– Buffalo, cows: 1 ml/20 – 25 kg of body weight.
– Pigs, goats, sheep: 1 ml/15 – 20 kg of body weight.
– Dogs, cats, poultry: 1 ml/10 – 15 kg of body weight.
Use in 3 – 5 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.