Sulfamethazin Na, Sulfadiazine Na, Sulfamethoxazol, Trimethoprim.
– Digestive tract: treatment of gastrointestinal tract, disease caused by E. coli, typhoid, and intestinal hermorrhage.
– Genitourinary system: treatment of MMA, postpartum infection.
– For external infection: treatment of infected wound, Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae.
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use for pregnant and lactating animals.
– Do not use for animals having serious hepatorenal failure.
+ Buffalo: 18 days.
+ Pigs: 20 days.
– Milk: 02 days.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Dissolve in drinking water or mix with feed.
– Pigs (> 40 kg), buffalo, cows, calves: 1 g/1 liter of drinking water.
– Pigs (≤ 40 kg), goats, sheep: 1.5 g/1 liter of drinking water.
– Poultry: 1.5 – 2 g/1 liter of drinking water depending on infection situation.
Use continuously in 3 – 5 days. In case of serious infection, continue using in the next 2 days.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.