Sulfadimidine, Trimethoprim, Excipients qsp.
– Treatment of luminous bacterial disease (LBD) caused by Vibrio.
– Treatment of infections caused by Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, such as: red-spots, red swollen cloaca, hemorrhage, in commercial freshwater fish.
– Treatment of deviscoidization, white body, ulcer in scaly
– Prevention of septicemia, swollen head, red fin, and red mouth.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
+ Fingerlings: use 1 liter / 15 – 20 tons of fish.
+ Commercial fish: use 1 liter / 30 – 35 tons of fish.
+ Use continuously in 5 – 7 days.
– Prevention: Half dose.
– Withdrawal period: 30 days.
– Shake well before use.
– Carefully read the directions before use.
– Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.