Prevention and treatment of swine respiratory diseases such as:
– Streptococcus suis type 2.
– Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.
– Pasteurella multocida.
– Haemophilus parasuis.
– Salmonella choleraesuis.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Swine: 1 ml/10 – 16 kg of body weight (3 – 5 mg Ceftiofur/kg of body weight); administer by intramuscular injection only in swine.
– Cattle: 1 ml/50 kg of body weight, administer by intramuscular & subcutaneous injection.
– Poultry: 1 ml/1 liter of drinking water, continuously drink all day long.
Repeat treatment after 24 hours, in 3 days.
+ Swine, cattle: 04 days.
+ Poultry: 02 days.
Milk: 0 day.
– Early treatment and treatment effect assessment after 48 hours are necessary.
– Accurately weight the animal to inject sufficient dose.
– Do not use in animals hypersensitive to any composition of the product.
– Do not use over the dose indicated.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.