Oral Powder / Injection.
– Poultry: control premature mortality rate caused by E. coli sensitive to Ceftiofur in one day old poultry.
– Swine: treatment of swine bacterial respiratory disease (swine bacterial pneumonia) associated with Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and Pasteurella multocida, Haemophilus parasuis, Streptococcus suis.
Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
Meat: 02 days.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
– Poultry: Leave poultry thirsty 2 hours before administration. Dissolve 1 g in 10 liters of drinking water for 120 heads. Use 2 times/ day; in 3 – 5 days continuously.
– Swine: Add 20 ml of sterile diluent for Ceftiofur P to each 1g vial. Inject 1ml of the 50 mg product per 10 – 16 kg of body weight. Apply intra-muscular or subcutaneous injection.