Cefquinome sulfate, Excipient qsp.
Special treatment of pasteurellosis caused by Pasteurella multocida, pneumonia caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Haemophilus parasuis, acute mastitis, foot rot, dermatitis, septicemia by E. coli in livestock and poultry.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Intramuscular injection: once a day.
– Pigs, calves, young horses: 1 ml/12.5 kg of body weight/day.
– Piglets, dogs, cats: 1 ml/10 kg of body weight/day.
– Buffalo, cows, horses: 1 ml/20 kg of body weight/day.
– Poultry: 0.1 ml/head/day.
Use in 3 – 5 days.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD: 14 days
– Do not exceed the dose indicated.
– Do not use in the case of known hypersensitivity to any composition of the product.
– Store in dry, cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
– Store in room temperature, under 30oC.