Calcium gluconate, Acid boric, Magnesium carbonate, Vitamin B12.
Treatment & prevention of Calcium and Magnesium deficiency such as:
– Paralysis caused by postpartum hypocalcemia or during milking period.
– Rickets, soft bone, autonomic nervous system disorders.
– Seizure, non-contracting uterus in swine during giving-birth period.
– Paralysis in cattle, swine during pregnant period caused by hormone disorders.
– Support in bone development and use in hemorrhage (pulmonary hemorrhage, postpartum bleeding, surgery).
Do not exceed the dose indicated.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Intra-venous & subcutaneous injection. In case of young cattle, can be used in intra-muscular injection:
– Common dose: (all types of animals) Use 5 – 10 ml/20 kg of body weight.
– Repeat after 24 hours if necessary.
+ Buffalo and cows: use 50 ml/200 kg of body weight.
+ Pigs, sheep and goats: Depend on body weight, can use 5 – 10 ml/20 kg of body weight.
+ Dogs and cats: Use 2 – 5 ml/time/day.
Store in dry and cool place, avoid direct sunlight.